UAE Family Law: What can I do to Increase my Ex-husbands Financial Support?

Posted by HassanE123 25 days ago (

Description: In this publication, Mr. Hassan Elhais, firstly explains that how he advised an ex-wife who is non-resident in the UAE what can she do to increase her ex-husbands financial support; In the second case, he suggested a legal options a British man had against his wife who has absconded with their child back to the United Kingdom. Read more...

Category: Business

Tag: Family Law UAE, Family Lawyer UAE